Throughout the year, Cornell Field Crops hosts a variety of meetings, trainings, and events. Handouts, videos, and photos for each are contained herein (when available).
- Adapt-N Webinars - Recordings of online webinars covering topics such as N concerns and Adapt-N results, Adapt-N inner workings, how to use Adapt-N effectively, and others.
- Aurora Farm Field Days - An annual event held at the Robert Musgrave Research Farm in Aurora, NY. Field Crops faculty and staff present their latest research to farmers, colleagues, and industry representatives. Photographs from the event are provided.
- County Association Meetings - Many meetings are held by the County CCE Associations throughout New York. Selected materials are available.
- Field Crop Dealer Meetings - An annual event held in Syracuse, NY. Field Crops faculty present updates from the past year and insights to their future research. Presentation abstracts and links to video recordings of the presentations are available.
- PRO-DAIRY Winter Forage Meetings - Dairy Forage Profit 3.0 - Take Your Forage and Feeding Program to the Next Level! Held on February 1, 2017 in Waterloo, NY.
- Small Grains Management Field Days - An annual event held at the Robert Musgrave Research Farm in Aurora, NY. Field Crops faculty, staff, and practitioners present updates on the latest in small grains research. Photographs and abstract handouts available.