SAVE THE DATE!!
We are thrilled to announce that we're going to host our 2nd Empire State Barley and Malt Summit this December 2018! The Summit will bring together leaders in the New York State malting barley supply chain to provide:
- Research-based technical updates
- Best practices for success
- Supply-chain networking opportunities
The event will kick off Wednesday, December 12th, with a tasting, featuring several breweries pouring samples of craft beer that highlight the use of New York State grown hops and barley. Following will be a series of educational sessions featuring researchers, extension specialists and industry experts, as well as ample networking opportunities. More information to follow on the program, but for now, simply SAVE THE DATE!
December 12th and 13th, 2018
Who Should Attend?
- New York State malting barley growers and malt house operators
- Small grains growers interested in malting barley as a new crop
- Brewers and distillers that wish to better understand the growing and malting processes
- Industry support providers that work with growers, maltsters, and brewers