Skip to main content
Back to top
- Agro-One - Agro-One is the branch of Dairy One specializing in agronomic laboratory services. As an information technology organization, our goal is to bring data and information back to the farm for profit making decisions. Soil, manure and plant tissue analyses are available to assist producers and their advisors to make sound economic and environmental decisions.
- Cornell Nutrient Analysis Lab - The Cornell Nutrient Analysis Laboratory (CNAL) provides a wide-range of analyses for environmental and biological samples using state-of-the-art analytical equipment and techniques.
- Dairy One - Dairy One exists to help farms succeed. They do this by measuring components on the farm, from cow and crop production, to feed, soil and water analysis.
- Insect Diagnostic Lab - At Cornell’s Department of Entomology, the Insect Diagnostic Lab can help identify insects and related arthropods, and provide management suggestions if needed. If you already know what you have want more information, they have a number of factsheets available.
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic - The clinic provides fast and accurate plant disease diagnosis and up-to-date pest control recommendations for anyone from home owners to commercial growers. Services include analysis of plant material and soil for bacterial, fungal, viral, and nematode pathogen.